Bible-Quotes
Peace-1
1
Psalm 27:12
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom
shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you
with my righteous right hand.
3
John 16:22
So also you have sorrow now, but I will see
you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from
you.
4
Matthew 10:29-31
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not
one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the
very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth
more than many sparrows.
5
Matthew 6:25-27
Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your
life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is
not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of
the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly
Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you
by worrying add a single hour to your life?

Comments